It's Cards that Move week and Creating Cards that Move with the ThinLit Label Card Die are F-U-N! Today we'd like to share with your our first Card that Moves using the Festive Flurry and Joyful Christmas Stamp Sets. This layout is inspired by my friend Sandra. To re-create this card you will need the following items:
- Stamp Sets:
- Festive Flurry (wood 131778 Clear 131781)
- Joyful Christmas (wood 131802 Clear 131805)
- Island Indigo Textured 12 x 12 paper (132132)
- Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- Winter Frost Designer Series Paper (132183)
- Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- Island Indigo (126986)
- Silver 1/8 ribbon (132137)
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments (132150)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Scallop Trim Border (118402)
- Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (132193)
- Thinlit Label Card Die
- Paper Snips (103579)
- Bone Folder (102300)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658)
Cards that Move like this used to take a long time to create and now with the ThinLit Label Card Die it's Easy and Fun to create.
Throughout this week we will be posting more samples and providing video and step by step instructions as well. If you enter the Craft Contest you will receive a free giveaway (an exclusive craft project no one else will see created the new Thinlit Dies.) This will be an exclusive Video Tutorial that teach you how to use the Thinlit Die with a complete list of supplies. You will be the first to see the project we create with this and it will not be seen anywhere else!. In addition to our free giveaway when you enter our Craft Contest and you will have your item featured on our website and ONE LUCKY WINNER will get $50 cash! How exciting!
August 20th, we will reveal our newest My Digital Studio Downloads and maybe a surprise!